Views: 369 Author: TRACY Publish Time: 2017-04-17 Origin: YQ MACHINERY CO.,LIMITED
Our Bottle unscrambler machines are designed to feed bottles to filling lines in a controlled and repeatable manner. The unscrambling machines are useful not only because of theirs cost effectiveness and reduced labour requirements, but because of the enhanced hygiene and continuous and fast supply of bottles.There are two stypes of our bottle sorters:high speed bottle arranging machine can reach speed of 200 bottles per min;small bottle sorter has a speed of 100 bottles per min.
And our Dutch old client bought this smaller plastic bottle unscrambler which is used to sort 10ml E liquid bottles.It is combined with the E juice filling line.
Below is video of this pet bottle unscrambling machine testing video for your reference:
Samples of 10ml e juice bottles:
1.Brief introduction of e juice bottle unscrambler machine:
Automatic empty bottles unscrambler is special designed for plastic empty bottles, empty bottles will be sent to the storage tank, then the bottles are put in order automatically and mouth upward into the production line. It adopts advanced overload safety production devices, do not need to pump, can be used in various industries of plastic bottles.
Structure and features of e liquid bottle sorting machine:
1) Compact structure, concise appearance, convenient operation;
2) High production efficiency, it can continuous send the bottle automatically, then turn over the bottle and exit the bottle;
3) Meet the automation demand, without manual send bottle;
4) Turn over the bottle of institutions and bottle length, match with the shape , ensure the continuous, rapid output;
5) Through sorting after the transportation institutions, flip institutions and unscramble bottle institutions, the bottles mouth up and entering to next working procedure orderly.
Main technical parameters of e juice bottle arranging machine:
1) Production speed:60-120bottles/min
2) Voltage:AC220/50Hz Power :0.2kw
4) Machine dimension:2000mm×1000mm×1200mm(L×W×H)